We are looking for a IT Development Manager with experience in managing
outsourced teams to join Kilo Health family.
We currently have some developers and partners offshore but to support our expansion we would like to scale this. Working alongside our developers, you’ll be helping us to manage all outsourced partners as well as take a Scrum Master role for the team. Also you will be responsible for setting up, managing and scaling new teams to meet the needs of our growing business.
- You will be responsible for managing the day to day priorities, objectives
and delivery of our web development teams
- You will be a technical point of contact and provide leadership and
direction for the remote team members
- You’ll be taking part in the relevant agile ceremonies, as well
as technical and capacity reviews of the team. As well as those hands-off
times, you’ll still get some hands-on time with our platform helping the
teams meet their goals, reviewing code
- As well as development activities, you’ll be working with the test, product, developer teams to ensure issues are resolved, blockers are removed
and all teams work together towards the business goal
- You’ll make sure we recruit the best developers and your day-to-day
management will ensure that our outsourced team is a high performing team
- You should expect some occasional travel to build the relationship with the
- You’ll also cover operational matters for managers of local teams during
periods of absence.
We Expect You To
- Have 1-3 years’ experience as IT project manager, scrum master or outsource development manager
- Have experience working in an Agile environment
- Have expertise in performance optimization
- Have experience of managing outsourced teams would be an advantage
- Be organised, as well as a problem solver with good people
- Have good English skills, Russian language skills would be considered as an advantage
- Never kill the vibe.
Talk about perks:
- In house-chef. Two times per week our chef Tomas will treat you with a luxury lunch. Paella, ramen, burgers – you name it, he cooks it.
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered, just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or over-stayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas in the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire heated hot tub in our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going To Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
Gross salary range is 2400 – 4100 EUR/month.
Drop us an email at [email protected] or drop by our office at Vilnius Tech Park.
Choose what kind
of interview you would like
Write your choice in the
application email and don’t worry about hitchhiking to the interview, we’ll send a cab to your