We are looking for a Head of Legal who will be making sure our legal agreements will not only represent our business interests properly but also will be watching our back in case another almost-force-majeure hits our markets.
You are sharp in providing simple solutions to complex situations as a key team player in negotiations.
You are flexible to adapt to changing priorities and business needs. Opportunities come and go. You must be able to refocus and hit the new target without regret.
You operate independently in a fast-paced growing environment but work collaboratively with internal teams, lead when necessary but do not waste time trying to overthrow product owners.
If that is You, Your creative advice may help us shape corporate strategy for the entire business. Call us 😉
Get Ready To:
- Lead all matters legal throughout the entire business;
- Play active role in business negotiations, making sure agreements can and do become legally binding;
- Prepare legal agreements with clients, partners, service providers, technology providers, influencers, etc.;
- Protect intellectual property;
- Prepare internal documentation;
- Manage all legal work, distributing tasks among legal firms and yourself, monitoring outsourced tasks systematically, prioritizing hands-on work where time pressure is highest;
- Evaluate risk factors in the entire business, evaluate potential impact to business, anticipate unique legal issues and propose solutions to manage legal risks;
- Monitor applicable laws and regulations impacting the business;
- Stay abreast of developments in laws and regulations with potential to change legal business environment;
- Address ad-hoc legal issues.
We Expect You To:
- Have at least 5 years of successful practice in commercial law (experience in tech industry is an advantage but not a requirement);
- Have broad direct experience in a variety of legal matters, including but not limited to strategic business agreements, commercial contract negotiation, information security and compliance, privacy, corporate governance, intellectual property rights;
- Be fluent in both English and Lithuanian (Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Japanese or Korean language would be an advantage);
- Have strong sense of ownership, willing to go that extra mile to accomplish the necessary result;
- Have the ability to listen to the counterparties, understand their ultimate goals and find mutually agreeable solutions in business negotiations, acting as a team player;
- Be comfortable with business metrics;
- Have the ability to break down complex legal problems into individual business and legal risks;
- Have the patience to explain complex legal issues in simple words to technology, product, sales or marketing focused team members or business partners.
Talk about perks:
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered, just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or over-stayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas in the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire heated hot tub in our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going To Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
Gross salary range is 3300-5000 EUR/month.
Drop us an email at [email protected] or drop by our office at Vilnius Tech Park.
Choose what kind
of interview you would like
Write your choice in the
application email and don’t worry about hitchhiking to the interview, we’ll send a cab to your