WORK HARD, BUT NEVER KILL THE VIBE.
Take the hype of Silicon Valley during the dot-com boom, add an Eastern European hustler’s mindset & bring parties from The Hangover 1,2,3, and 4. That’s just how it is at Kilo.Health headquarters in Vilnius. It’s everything but average. Either you’re great at what you do, or you’re crazy at how you do it, join us.
We grew up from a team of 5 to 180 in two years, but we’re still short since our goal is to take over the wellness industry worldwide.
Having this said…
We are looking for the Chief People Officer. A thought leader and a business partner for the CEO and other senior business leaders, functioning as the expert on people and organizational issues. A person who will develop our human resources strategy and manage our culture through our organizational growth.
Get ready to:
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, retention, training and leadership development, compensation, benefits, and HR legal areas;
- Partner with senior management to implement and support HR initiatives, practices, and programs;
- Promote an influential culture that develops competencies, professional skills, and a learning environment;
- Supervise and lead the HR team in creating a connected employee experience;
- Develop performance and talent review process and providing managers with training, coaching, and guidance to encourage high performance and address underperformance;
- Develop and implement effective hiring and employee retention programs;
- Act as an employee champion by anticipating HR-related needs and delivering value-added services for the benefit of the employees;
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the department and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses;
- Identify industry trends that could impact the organization objectives;
We Expect You To:
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices within a high growth environment, ideally in the technology industry;
- Strategic thinking skills to work with the CEO and executive team to set HR direction;
- Broad experience with a proactive approach in conceiving, initiating, and executing People programs that further the organization’s culture and objectives;
- The courage and decisiveness, to prioritize, to succeed – or to fail fast and move forward;
- Financial awareness to broadly balance resources and understand the financial implications and tradeoffs of investments in every aspect of the business;
- Technological savvy to drive efficiencies and to engage people through innovations in technology solutions;
Talk about perks:
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered, just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or over-stayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas in the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire heated hot tub in our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going To Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with.
Are you ready?
Gross salary range is 3600-4700 EUR/month.
Choose what kind
of interview you would like
Write your choice in the
application email and don’t worry about hitchhiking to the interview, we’ll send a cab to your