Now more than ever, our digital ninjas need a loud voice. It needs change. It needs action and solutions. It needs you !
We are looking for candidates with the right mix of technical know-how, creativity, passion and commitment!
Maybe it’s YOU?
Get Ready To:
- Develop and execute strategic internal communications projects that align with business priorities as well as shape employee engagement and culture;
- Lead external employer branding strategy and campaigns, from idea to execution;
- Plan an unforgettable large-scale events (workations, hackthons, meet’ups);
- Make sure your team works well together and remains focused on the right priorities;
- Work closely with creative and community management teams to ensure success of social media programs and initiatives;
- Help to design and implement other engagement and retention initiatives to increase organizational and team performance;
- Stay current on social media and interactive marketing trends and provide guidance on how to incorporate them.
We Expect You To:
- Be a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, and who understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence within a team;
- Have an impressive portfolio of previously managed events (workations, meetings, parties, hackathons);
- Have solid understanding of branding (capacity to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires);
- Have team management experience,we expect team – player;
- Have time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event;
- Have strong multi-tasking and project management skills;
- Be a flexible, target-driven, proactive approach, self-motivation and enthusiasm;
- Have strong sense of urgency with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities and stress-free;
- Have sense of humor;
- Have common sense;
- Be curious and creative;
- Never kill the vibe.
Talk about perks:
- In house-chef. Two times per week our chef Tomas will treat you with a luxury lunch. Paella, ramen, burgers – you name it, he cooks it.
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Gym subscription. We got you covered, just choose a gym!
- Taxi budget. Whether you overslept in the morning or over-stayed in the evening, use your personal budget for a cab.
- Fridge full of food. New ideas in the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Hot tub. We have a fire heated hot tub in our terrace to enjoy while waiting for a BBQ to be made.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
You Are Going To Deal With
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
Tell us about your biggest project!
Gross salary range is 2300-3300 EUR/month.
Drop us an email at [email protected] or drop by our office at Vilnius Tech Park.
Choose what kind
of interview you would like
Write your choice in the
application email and don’t worry about hitchhiking to the interview, we’ll send a cab to your